Protect your personal assets from company liabilities by incorporating your business with LegalZoom.
Protect your loved ones and your assets with a personalized last will and testament from LegalZoom.
Quickly and easily obtain federal trademark protection with LegalZoom trademark registration.
Protect your loved ones and assets from the costly intervention of probate with a living trust from LegalZoom.
Save time, money and stress with an uncontested divorce from LegalZoom.
Register your DBA with LegalZoom and operate your business under a name that differs from your company's legal name.
Ensure that your decisions about artificial life support are honored with a living will from LegalZoom.
Give your property legally to a loved one, add or remove owners, or place it in a living trust with a deed transfer from LegalZoom.
Control how your work is reproduced, distributed and presented publicly with copyrights.
Get everything you need to legally change your name, along with detailed filing instructions from LegalZoom.
Start protecting your invention immediately with a provisional application for patent in three easy steps.
Appoint someone you trust to manage your affairs and finances in your absence with LegalZoom.
Get a fresh start financially with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy for one low, flat fee from LegalZoom.
|$10||$10 off any order||10/25/21|
|$114||Save $114 with LegalZoom Last Will and Testament Bundle||10/25/21|
|Best Discount||$114 Off|
Since 2001, LegalZoom has been providing document solution services to businesses and individuals for trademarks, patents copyrights, and more. The company has guided millions of clients through issues ranging from divorce to personal injury. LegalZoom documents have been accepted by government agencies and courts in all 50 states. The company’s innovative legal solutions have earned praise from The Huffington Post, The New York Times, ABC, CBS, Fox News, and MSNBC.
Take the sting out of costly legal fees and get advice from real attorneys. Save more on LegalZoom services with guidance from our savings specialists. To get started, check out these 8 tips for saving money at LegalZoom:
1. Register for a Legal Advantage Plus membership. After signing up for a Legal Advantage Plus membership, you’ll receive unlimited guidance on issues like estate planning, family matters, and tax advice. The Legal Advantage Plus membership includes:
Legal Advantage Plus members pay a flat monthly fee of $9.99+.
2. Register for a Business Advantage Pro membership. As a business owner, consider joining Business Advantage Pro to receive guidance on issues like management, copyrights, and taxes. The Business Advantage Pro plan includes:
Business Advantage Pro members pay a flat monthly fee of $31.25+.
3. Sign up for LegalZoom emails. After signing up for LegalZoom emails, you’ll receive exclusive member discounts on legal services and document preparation. You’ll also enjoy perks like free revisions and phone consultations.
4. Get a free trial. LegalZoom offers a 30-day free trial with many of its services, including personal legal plan, business, and estate planning packages. During the trial, you can enjoy advice from an expert attorney.
5. Get a free prenuptial evaluation. Before choosing a prenuptial package, make sure the service fits your needs with a free evaluation from an independent attorney. The evaluation takes preferences on wages, retirement benefits, property, and alimony into account.
6. Get a free bankruptcy evaluation. During your free, confidential bankruptcy evaluation, you can speak with a seasoned bankruptcy attorney about your options. The attorney will consider factors like debts, real estate, mortgage, and car payments to suggest the best plan of action.
7. Get a free personal injury evaluation. You can speak with a local attorney before filing a personal injury claim during a free evaluation. Receive legal advice based on your type of injury, medical bills, and any previous action taken.
8. Sign up for LegalZoom alerts. When you sign up for alerts on Offers.com, we’ll send the latest LegalZoom coupon codes and discounts to your inbox. Keep an eye out for our emails to snatch up LegalZoom Offers as they are released.